Elite Group Of book of ra kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung deutsch novoline & Marketing Services is a Tour & travel-agency, specialized in tailor-made itineraries for Himachal and exclusive service above the usual standard.
We specialize in a variety of activity-based tours for our Groups and Individual tourists and have been able to organize them for our patrons with great deal of efficiency.
Some of the key activity areas where we specialize in organizing tours are: Adventure tours, cultural tours, art and crafts tour, heritage holidays, backwater tours, wildlife tours, religious tours, yoga & meditation tours, safaris, special interest tours, conferences, incentives and much more in Himachal & India.
THE RIDGE: The large open space in the heart of town presents excellent view of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks-the Neo-Gothic structure of Christ Church and the new-Tudor library building are worth seeing.
THE MALL: Main shopping centre of shimla with restaurants. the Gaiety Theatre, which is a reproduction of an old British theatre is a center of cultural activities. A passenger lift of HPTDC can be taken from the Cart Road and the Mall. Lakkar Bazaar adjacent to the Ridge is popular for its wood crafts and souvenirs.
JAKHOO TEMPLE (2.5 Km) 2455 m: Shimla’s highest peak offers a panoramic view of the town. An ancient “Lord Hanuman” temple. Way from Ridge near Church (on foot) One can also hire pony or taxi to visit the temple.
STATE MUSEUM (3 Km): Ancient Historical Sculptors and paintings of Himachal Pradesh. Visiting hours 10 AM to 5 PM. Closed on Monday and gazetted holidays.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDIES (4 Km) 1983 m: This magnificent English renaissance structure was the former Viceregal Lodge. Its lawns and woodland are added attractions. Entry by ticket.
PROSPECT HILL (5 Km) 2155 m: Crowned by a temple dedicated to Kamna Devi 15 minutes walk from Boileauganj on shimla Bilaspur road. the hill offers a spectacular views of the area.
Kullu is famous place for pure woolen Kullu SHAWLS. A stop over before Manali with many options to move around valley. Bhuntar airport is just 10 Kilometers from Kullu, nearby, one can plan for small trekking excursion towards Bijli Mahadev or enjoy white water river rafting at Pirdi.
The Raghunath Ji Temple is the temple of the principal god of the famous Dusherra festival. The shrine houses an image of Shri Raghunath (brought here from Ayodhya in 1657), in his chariot.
Bhekhali, a 3km climb away, has excellent view from the Jaganathi temple. The copper 16th-17th century mask of Devi inside his local Gaddi tribal features with the copper one also shows some Rajasthan influence. The local people have tremendous faith and spiritual manifestation of goddess.
Shoja is a wonderful hidden splendor amidst Banjar valley. There are temples with pent-roofs and others with pyramidal roofs. These temples, in which there is extensive use of wood, were constructed in the are studded with forests.
Banjar : The term hill architecture in Banjar valley brings to mind a vision of stone and wooden structures with a square or rectangular plan and a roof with a concave appearance or superimposed pyramidal roofs one on top of the other. The wonders of Himalayan hill architecture can be seen in Banjar valley throughout.
Hadimba Temple: Located in lovely wilderness and natural setting. It is just 200 mts. from the hotel. This four tiered pagoda shaped temple erected by Raja Bahadur Singh in 1553 is a marvelous piece of wooden carving and figures.
Vashisth Temple: As the name indicates itself the place associated with saga Vashisth is 4 km. from Manu’s land. This temple was built by the king Jayamajya around 1000 years back in the memory of his father.
Tibetan Monastery & Van Vihar : A small monastery in a peaceful clerring has image of Buddha & some exquisite tangkhas. Famous for carpet weaving & Tibetan handicrafts.
Jagatsukh : 6 km. drive leads on the first capital of the valley is famous for Gayatri and Shiva temple. Shiva temple in pyramid from with beautiful carvings dates back to 8th century.
Naggar (1760 M) : Magnificent trail of 25 km to heritage resort perched in the sloppy hill takes back you to glorious past. It remained the seat of power till 1460 and then sifted to Kullu. Naggar is the seat of assembly of gods where they meat to alleviate the sorrows of humanity. There is a beautiful stone temple a few steps down to the castle where 8 mettle idols stand on the pedestal and a little bit away is beautiful pagoda style Tripura Sundri Temple.
Solang Valley (2760 M): 15 km. drive from Manali is on the way to Rohtang between Manali and Kothi is 3 km left to traditional wooden village of Palchan.
Kothi (1980 M): Last habitation in the valley barely 15 km. from here commands a spectacular view of the glaciers and deep gorges.
PANCHPULA: Panchpula, a beautiful spot, is barely 3 kms. from G.P.O. On the way to Panchpula is Satdhara springs gurgling with refreshing water, believed to contain some medicinal properties. Panchpula stream is the main source of water supply to Dalhousie and Bahloon. The stream springs from the north side of DayanKund and runs down a picturesque ravine to the waterworks of Panchpula. There is an elegant monument erected at Panchpula where several streams meet at one point. This monument, a samadhi was built in memory of great revolutionary Sardar Ajit Singh who breathed his last in Panchpula. There is a Tourism restaurant and several chai shops in Panchpula, that offer hot and cold beverages and snacks.
KYNANCE: Kynance is a private residential building of Dharamvirs. This building was constructed during the year 1933 by Dr. N.R.Dharamvir of Lahore. This building acquired historical significance due to the reason that Neta Ji Subhash Chander Bose, a class fellow of the wife of Dr. Dharamvir, stayed with them for a period of 7 months beginning May, 1937. Before arriving in Dalhousie, Neta Ji was in British Jail where his health had deteriorated. On the request of his younger brother the British High Court released Neta Ji on parole on health grounds. It brought Neta Ji to the climate of Dalhousie. Kynance is barely 50 kms. from G.P.O. It lies hidden from the public eye below the road. An insignificant looking board bearing the name of Kynance hangs from a tree and is discernible to only those tourists who have an eye for details.
SUBHASH BAOLI: Just approximatly 1 km from G.P.O. is a charming natural spot called Subhash Baoli. Neta ji Subhash Chander Bose during his 7 months sojourn in Dalhousie in 1937 is believed to have spent most of his days by the side of this water body, meditating amidst dense woods of Cedar and meeting his party workers. This place lies on the G.P.O. – JandriGaht Road. A canopy with seating facilities has been created by the local administration at this place.
ST. ANDREW’S CHURCH: St. Andrew’s Church commonly known as the Church of Scotland was built in the year 1903 at Baloon by Protestant Christians. The Church is approximately one and half kms. from Dalhousie’s bus stand. The Church building is in good condition, recently a brick boundary wall has been erected around it to save the building from mischief mongers.
ST. PATRICK’S CHURCH: This Church is situated in Baloon, Dalhousie Cantt., on Military Hospital road approximately 2 kms. from main bus stand. St. Patrick’s Church is the largest church in Dalhousie having a seating capacity of 300 persons in its main hall. The Church was built in the year 1909 and the dressed-stone building is still in good condition. This Church was built exclusively from contribution made by officers and ranks of the British Army. At present the Church is managed and maintained by the Catholic Diocese of Jalandhar.
ST. FRANCIS’ CHURCH: This Catholic Church is a very prominent monument on the Subhash Chowk. This Church was built in the year 1894 from the contributions made by Army and Civil Officers and Civilians. This Church is managed and maintained by the Cathoilic Diocese of Jalandhar. St. Francis’ Church on Prtrain hill is believed to have been built on the lines of a certain church in England. Beautiful glass work and intricate stone work can be seen in the Church. Service is conducted every Sunday. By the side of the Church is the residence of the Priest. The building is called Alverna better known to the local people as “Lambe Chole Wale Padri Ki Kothi”.
ST. JONH’S CHURCH: This Church stands on the Gandhi Chowk approximately 2 kms. from the main bus stand of Dalhousie. This Church was the first to be built after the town of Dalhousie was founded. Prior to 1863 a wooden structure stood at this place. The idea to build a stone structure took birth with the arrival of Rev. John H. Pratt who came to Dalhousie on 11-04-1863 and inspired the Christian community to build a permanent church building at this place. Building of this church is a copy of Roman Catholics church of England but this church belongs to Protestants. The church building stands in a good condition but its surroundings demand much better care. Service is conducted on every Sunday.
LAXMI NARAYAN TEMPLE: Laxmi Narayana Temple, which is the main temple of Chamba town was built by Sahil Varman in the 10th century AD. The temple has been built in the Shikhara style. The temple consists of Bimana i.e. Shikhara and GarbhGriha with a small antralya. Laxmi Narayana Temple has a mandapa like structure also. The wooden Chhattries, the shell roof, atop the temple were in response to the local climatic conditions as a protection against snowfall.
There are several other temples within the complex. The temple of Radha krishna, Shiva Temple of Chandergupta and Gauri Shankar Temple are among these. The temple of Laxmi Narayana continued to be embellished by the Rajas who succeeded to the throne of Chamba. Raja Balabhadra Verma perched the metallic image of Garuda on a high pillar at the main gate of the temple. Raja Chhatra Singh place gilded pinnacles on the temple tops in 1678 as a reaction against the orders of Aurangzeb to demolish the temple. Later Rajas also added a shrine or two, thus enriching the complex.
SUI MATA TEMPLE: This temple can be divided into three parts which can physically spread apart. The temple of Sui Mata is on an elevation of Shah Madar Hill. A steep flight of steps comes down to a small pavilion just above the Saho road. From the Saho road the flight of steps continues down to the main town a little to the east of Chauntra Mohalla. At the end of the flight of steps there is another small pavilion with gargoyles with running water. The flight of stone steps to the aqueduct from the Sarota stream was built by Sarda, the Rani of Raja Jeet Singh (1794-1808). According to the legend when Raja Sahil Varman founded the town and made this aqueduct for water supply to the town the water refused to flow. It was ascribed to supernatural causes. It was prophasised that the spirit of the stream must be propitiated, and the Brahmins, on being consulted replied that the victim must either be the Rani or her son. Another tradition runs that the Raja himself had a dream in which he was directed to offer up his son, where upon the Rani pleaded to be accepted as a substitute. Thus on a appointed day the Rani along with her maidens was buried alive in a grave. The legend goes on to say that when the grave was filled in the water began to flow.
In memory of her devotion a small shrine was erected at that spot and mela called Sui Mata Ka Mela was also appointed to be held annually from 15th of Chait to the first of Baisakh. This fair is attended by women and children who in their best attire sing praises of the Rani and offer homage to the Rani for her singular sacrifice.
Kangra Fort :The historic fort of Kangra was built by King Bhuma Chand. This fort was the centre of attraction for the rulers of northern India. Kangra fort is located on the bank of the river Banganga with fabulous temples and artwork in entire premises. The fort got monumental loss due to severe earthquake in 1905 AD. Presently the archeological survey of India is maintaining its entire maintenance & repair task.
Chinmaya Tapovana : 10 km. from Knagra. Situated on a hillock is the recently established ‘Ashram’ complex by Swami Chinmayananda, who was a great exponent of the Gita. It is a beautiful place to visit. There is also a larger than life statue of Hanuman and also a very big Shivling which can be seen from far.
Chamunda Devi Temple : It is 15 km. from Kangra. This temple is situated on the right bank of the ‘Baner’ stream with the Dhauladhar as a backdrop, this has an idol of goddess Chamunda, who, it is said, was given the boon to fulfil the desires of those who worshipped her. On the back of the temple is a cave niche where a stone ‘Lingam’ under a boulder represents Nandi Keshwar ( Shiva ).
Dal lake – This lake in Dhauladhar region has greenery of surrounding deodar /pine trees & its beauty make this place a favoured picnic spot. Apart from the scenic views. A local fair is celebrated here every August-September, this fair is especially celebrated by local hill tribes commonly known as “Gaddis” who are regions best trekking guides in these mountain ranges.
Mc Leodganj is famous for its Buddhist temples, small handlooms and handicrafts shops, jewellery and crystal market which lures western as well as domestic tourists. Also known as Little Lahsa, this is an important place for Tibetan people in exile in India outside TIBET. Home to His Holiness Dalai Lama, the place occupies important status for fellow Tibetans, Indians & western tourists who wish & seek paths to salvation and moksha. The important Buddhist centre in the town is Tsuglag Khang, His Holiness Dalai Lama’s temple. It has statues of Shakyamuni, Avalokiteśvara, and a statue of Padmasambhava (Guru Rinpoche).
Triund – Triund is on the foothills of Dhauladhar range and is 17 km from Dharamshala and a 9 km trek from Mcleodganj passing through Dharamkot and Rakkar at a height of 2,827 mtrs. The breathtaking views of the mountains and the valleys make Triund an ideal spot. A ropeway is available from Dharamshala to Triund and accommodation is available at the forest rest house at Triund.
BIR & BILLING: Bir, surrounded by tea gardens and an amphitheater of low hills, is an ideal landing around for para-gliders. Bir has Buddhist Monasteries that are worth visiting. Fine Tibetan handi craft are also produced here. Billing, up in the hills 14 kms. from Bir with an arena of 200 kms. for high altitude.
Baijnath : The Historical Shiva temple is one of the archeological as well as religious symbol of this town. This temple is indeed one of the most remarkable monuments of the Kangra valley & Himachal Pradesh. There is fine sculpture work to be associated with Ravana, who worshipped Shiva at this spot and gained immortality. Baijnath is one of the ‘Twelve ‘Jyotirlingams’ & Shivratri fair is celebrated with much fervor.
Taragarh Palace : Muslims used this place to propagate the ideas of Islam and in 1933 the ‘Nawab of Bhavalpur’ built a palace there, which was named as Alhilal. Till 1947, the place remained as the Summer capital of the Nawab. From 1947-49 it was used as warehouse by the Punjab government. In 1949 it came in the possession of ‘Maharani Tara’ the wife of Maharaja Hari Singh of Jammu and mother of Raja Karan Singh. In 1951 it was converted into a Motel Taragarh Palace.
Trilokpur : It is 41 km. from Kangra. The natural cave has attractive pillars of limestone on the floor of the cave by the percolation of water from the roof. It is something like stalagmites. The cave is dedicated to Shiva.